I played with Madden NFL 21 on Chromecast

Allt som handlar om JEEP här

Moderatorer: Marcus, AtEase, volvojonas, MrHawk

Veiveismart
Nybörjare

I played with Madden NFL 21 on Chromecast

Inlägg av Veiveismart » fre apr 30, 2021 8:28

I played with Madden NFL 21 on Chromecast during my 4K TV, on PC in a Microsoft Edge Browser, also on mobile with the Razer Kishi and using just touchscreen controls. Unexpectedly, Madden is really very playable using touchscreen controls once you get used to where the Madden nfl 21 coins digital buttons are situated. I am still frustrated that I can't remap or change in which the buttons are in my screen since doing things such as holding R2 to sprint are embarrassing when you'd like to also have the ability to cover up the ball before an impact or quickly juke with the right stick. When it comes to the fundamentals of playing though, you can complete an entire game on Stadia using just touchscreen controllers should you wanted or at the very least perform some management functions like admin work or go through trade provides.

Unfortunately, the Stadia edition of Madden NFL 21 does not include any Stadia exclusive features, like State Share, Crowd Play, or anything like that. In case you choose to buy Madden on Stadia, you would do so simply to have the flexibility of accessing the game on so many devices seamlessly. The mobile-native version of Madden isn't anything like real Madden, so getting the full item on cheap Mut 21 coins mobile devices through Stadia is pretty cool.

BadAssWilly
Användare

Re: I played with Madden NFL 21 on Chromecast

Inlägg av BadAssWilly » fre apr 30, 2021 22:29

Why don't you play with yourself instead of posting stupid threads on this forum?

badasswilly
JKUR

Skriv svar